Return to the top
Welcome to the UK & Ireland Engineering Education Research Network
A Professional Community of Engineering Educators and Engineering Education Researchers
The UK & Ireland Engineering Education Research Network is an open professional group for individuals and organisations interested in high quality engineering education and engineering education research
The Network promotes high quality pedagogic research to underpin innovative and sustainable developments in engineering education.
The aims of the Network are:
- to develop an effective Engineering Education Research community in the UK and Ireland promoting rigorous EER
- the identification and engagement of members of the engineering education research community both in the UK and Ireland and internationally
- to identify shared areas of research interest for colleagues
- to identify funding opportunities and promote collaboration
- to identify professional development needs and opportunities
- to provide a means to engage with the wider engineering community and policy makers
- to promote an engaging environment for student researchers.